Raz Winiarsky, MD, is a board-certified Orthopedic Surgeon who is honored to serve Brooklyn and Greater New York. He is fellowship-trained in adult reconstruction, and he serves as Assistant Professor of Orthopedic Surgery at SUNY Downstate College of Medicine. Above all, Dr. Winiarsky is proud of his reputation among his patients as a thorough and compassionate provider.
Dr. Raz Winiarsky is an orthopedic surgeon in Brooklyn who has been in practice for more than 20 years. He received his medical degree from Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University. He underwent his orthopedic internship and surgery residency at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Winiarsky then continued with an adult reconstruction fellowship at the Hospital for Special Surgery in New York, NY.
Dr. Winiarsky offers his patients a full suite of advanced procedures.
Hospital/Surgical Center Affiliations
- Flushing Hospital, Forest Hills, New York
- New York Community Hospital, Brooklyn, New York
- Victory Memorial Hospital, Brooklyn, New York
- Lutheran HealthCare, Brooklyn, New York
- Assistant Professor of Orthopedic Surgery at SUNY Downstate College of Medicine
- Physician Assistant Preceptor, Catholic Medical Center, New York, New York
- Physician Assistant Preceptor, Cornell Medical Center, New York, New York
- Orthopedic Consultant, Stryker Orthopedics